- Top-performing band at the high school
- For 61 consecutive years has received a “Superior” rating, the highest rating possible, at the MSHSL Contests Concert
- Approximately 95 students under the direction of Paul Kile
- Performances include a fall concert, Winter Jubilee concert, POPS concert, and spring concert
- Approximately 75 students under the direction of Andrew Richter
- Performances include a Carnival Concert, a holiday concert, March concert, and spring concert
- Approximately 130 students under the direction of Paul Kile
- Performances include holiday concert, March concert, and spring concert
- Consists of all high school band members from the Concert, Varsity, and Symphonic Bands and is directed by Andrew Richter and assisted by Paul Kile
- Performs for a wide variety of school, athletic, community, and music events and is a tremendously unifying force in the Edina band program.
- Edina Bands consist of two Jazz Bands–Jazz 1 and Jazz Too. Details on the jazz band performances will be posted in September.
- All band students perform in the pep bands for various sports events during the school year
- Many band students are actively involved as pit orchestra members for musicals, as wind and percussion members for the EHS Concert Orchestra, and as participants in Minnesota State High School League Solo and Ensemble Contests.