- Large group band contest will be held Monday, May 9 at EHS between 4 pm and 9 pm. Symphonic, Varsity and Concert bands will perform. Schedules will be posted this week.
- Click Band Placement Auditions for a details on placement in next year’s bands. Due Friday, May 10.
- Concert band will hold its Spring Concert on Sunday, May 19 at 3 pm in EPAC followed by an end-of-year banquet at Metropolitan Ballroom. Click Concert Band Banquet for details. Note
- Congratulations to Concert Band for a spectacular tour to Singapore. Look for photos coming soon!
- If you are using a school instrument and have not yet paid your rental fee, please do so today to avoid late fees! Payment can be made by going to a Parent’s School View account and following instructions. If parents are having trouble with SchoolView, they should email email@example.com. This email address is checked daily and the office will help get parents set up with their SchoolView accounts. Parents can also pay by check. Send check, payable to Edina Public Schools, to Mrs. Lundquist in the band office and she will forward your payment to the District Office. Fees are $100 for brass and woodwind instruments and $50 for percussionists.
- EHS Band families: if you have not been receiving a weekly Band-O-Gram, please let us know. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be sure to add you to our mailing list.