Silent Auction Info
TO SYMPHONIC, VARSITY and CONCERT BAND FAMILIES!
The annual Silent Auction will be held during all 5 nights of our Pops Concerts on February 24, 25, March 2, 3, and 4 when more than 3500 community members and band supporters will attend. This is the only fundraiser where all proceeds directly benefit Symphonic, Varsity and Concert Bands.
We need you! to donate items for our Silent Auction. Funds raised at the auction will be used for uniforms, clinicians, instrument maintenance, and other band programming needs. Please consider how you can help!
What should you donate?
– Gift cards for restaurants, spas, movie theaters, coffee shops
– Get together with other band parents to offer a Night on the Town (hotel & restaurant package), a Party/dinner (wine/beer tasting, cater a dinner) or Cooking class
– Have a cabin or vacation home? Offer a weekend stay
– Themed basket of goodies – Italian dinner, Study Snacks, Wacky soda pops, Gourmet foods, etc.
– Experiences – ski passes, sports or theater tickets, round of golf, dog sledding adventure, etc.
(Note: we cannot accept donations of alcohol but we can accept gift cards to purchase alcohol)
HOW TO DONATE:
Fill out attached donation form and drop item(s) at EHS Band Office by February 10th. Silent Auction Donation Form
Questions? Contact Silent Auction chair: Lisa Harmening at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you in advance for your support!