This year’s theme is Pops: A Journey Through Time.
Concerts are February 24, 25 and March 2, 3, 4 at 7 pm. Special one-hour Mini POPS on March 4 at 1 pm.
TICKETS: ORDER NOW!
Due to construction, parking will be limited–please arrive early and carpool if possible. Guest parking is available in the south lot (enter door 3) and the north lot (enter door 4). Band students are asked to carpool and park in the east lot (enter door 13).
Also, due to construction, the temperatures in Fick Auditorium can get quite warm, so consider dressing in layers.
BEFORE YOU ORDER, PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING
- The stage is now at the TOP of the Fick diagram instead of the bottom.
- When ordering your tickets, SeatYourself does not display all available seats at the same time. They show “recommended” options. If you don’t like your options just re-enter the number of seats you want and a different set of available seats will show up. You can do this as often as you like.
- Concerts will be held in Fick Auditorium at 7 pm, except for our “Mini Pops” a 60-minute condensed concert to be held March 4 at 1 pm. Great opportunity for kids and seniors! Note: There are TWO performances on March 4, Mini-Pops at 1 pm and a full concert at 7 pm.
- Ticket prices for evening performances are $13 reserved, $10 general admission, $6 students/seniors general admission EXCEPT for Thursday, March 2 when all ticket prices will be reduced. ($7 reserved, $3 general admission).
- NEW! All Mini-Pops tickets are $3 general admission and will be sold only at the door starting 45 minutes before the concert.
- All sales are final and non-refundable.
- Make sure you review your ticket order before purchasing. Your purchase is not final until you see a receipt. This receipt will be your admission ticket, so bring it with you on the night of the concert–no need to check in at the ticket table. You should have one printed ticket per person.
- There is a $0.50 processing fee for purchasing online.
- Alumni Night is Saturday, February 25.
- If you are a booster member at the Conductor or Concert Master level, you are eligible for complimentary general admission tickets and will need to contact our ticket chair at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your tickets. Comp tickets cannot be ordered online.
- In addition to online sales, we will have tickets available for purchase at the Fick Auditorium one hour before each performance.
- Edina senior passes are valid only for Friday, February 24 and Thursday, March 2 concerts.
- Tickets for accessible seating cannot be ordered online but can be arranged by emailing us at EHSbandtickets@gmail.com. Please make arrangements for accessible seating as early as possible.
- If you have any problems or questions with your ticket order, please email our ticket chair, Joan Bjelland, at email@example.com.