Every week during the school year, the Band Department will send out an email that contains important upcoming dates, reminders, schedules, etc. All students and at least one parent should be receiving these band-o-grams. Listed below is the information that was included in the most recent band-o-gram. If you aren’t on our list, please email email@example.com and include whatever email addresses you want. (format may be slightly different)
We hope you are all enjoying your summer! It’s hard to believe it’s almost school time, but we are looking forward to what we believe is going to be an amazing year and are anxious to connect with your young musician! We have much going on before the first day of school begins. Here is some information that will be helpful in planning ahead for the fall band season. Be sure to check our band website at www.edinabands.com for updates and any possible schedule changes.
- Peach order form 2017 Print this form and begin selling now! Peach order forms are due the second day of band camp. This has been a very successful fundraiser for many of our students so don’t miss this opportunity! (hint: if you are on the NextDoorBredesen facebook page, people are already asking about band peaches). This fundraiser is optional. Although 9th graders will not tour this year, they may participate in the fundraiser and have their individual credits be held in their tour account until needed in future years. We are in need of a point-person to help with this fundraiser. If you are able to help please email Mrs. Lundquist ASAP at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fundraising summaries: Especially if you are going on the Marching Band Tour, check the various fundraisers we have this year. Although 9th graders will not tour this year, they are welcome to participate in any fundraisers they choose and their money will be held in their tour account for future tours.
- MB 2017-18 Calendar_rev: for 10th through 12th graders only. Note the dates and times for rehearsals and note the Theme Days for marching band camp.
- Uniform fitting schedule 2017 (1): (10th through 12th grades only) Parents- please sign up to help out with uniform fittings. It’s a fun way to meet other parents, connect with your kid’s friends and help the band program. Many hands make for light work and it’s a lot of fun!
- 2017-2018 full year calendar: Get these dates on your family calendar now to avoid conflicts. This schedule includes performances for all bands: Concert Band, Varsity Band, Symphonic Band, 10th Grade Band, and 9th Grade Band!
BAND APPAREL: If you ordered EHS Band apparel it is available for pick up please text or call Suky Brinkman(parent) 952-847-0368 or Holly Brinkman (Trumpet/Senior) 612-910-0252 to arrange pick up. If you do not connect with them over the summer we will have it available at Band camp. If you missed the chance to order this spring we will have a final Band apparel store open the week prior to Band camp through the beginning of school. Watch for information on this later this summer.
EMAILS: If you know of any band family who has not received this band-o-gram, please have them email email@example.com to be added to our distribution list–we like to have a student address and at least one parent address.
Paul Kile, band director (Concert Band, 10th Grade Band)
Andy Richter, band director (Varsity Band, Symphonic Band)
Geneva Fitzsimonds, band director (9th Grade Band)
Martha Lundquist, band paraprofessional